The idea of acutally wanting to attrack vampires is a completely modern one, historicaly, back in the day, if anyone had expressped any interest in acutally wanting to find a vampire and for a purpose other than killing it, they would have been thought mad, or perhaps burned as a witch. And since it was once such an unfathomable idea, to want to try and make nice with the local blood-drinking immortal there are no folkoric traditions for how to go about attracting vampires, at least none known to me. As well I think it is only just perhaps, that sense this is such a newfounded idea, that one should use modern means in which to go about it, though some of the old methods repelling vampires can be tweeked or reveresed to have the oppisiste effect than there intended use.
With that being said, here are my tips on how to attract the vampire of your dreams.
1. I have mentioned in a preivious post, the emergence of the Blood Doll, which to sum up, is a mortal who willingly gives themselves in the service of a vampire, and in which they offer thier own blood to a vampire to feast upon. If once is looking to make contact, perhpas a disceret add in a paper, online or other source, advertising your service as a Blood Doll, might get you the attention you are seeking.
2. There is no reason to think that Vampires would not benefit from the interenet the same as any other group out there. It would provide a safe way for them to form a community and some sort of companionship, as even immoratls must get lonely, particuarly after so many years of being forced in the shadows, made to hide who they really are, for fear of persecution. There are scads of chat rooms and forum boards decidcated to the discussion of vampires, perhaps if one started hunting around these sites, they just might make contact with the blood-drinking immortal of thier dreams.
But you may have to be patient and take time to earn thier trust, before they feel comftrable reavealing thier true nature to you.
3. As we all know the basic ways in which vampires are repelled, you should make your home, vampire friendly, and remove all such offending objects. Throw out any garlic, wooden stakes, bibles, holy water, crossess, and silver you might have lying around the place.
4. There are some myths that say a vampire cannot enter a window or a door unless they are invited, so perhaps you could get a nice little wooden sign to hang up outside somewhere that says, “Vampires Weclome”
5. I previously posted an article on “How to Spot a Vampire”
You may want to reveiwe these techniques to see if there are any vampires near you, to use as a means, instead of avioding them, but rather to feel free to introduce yourself.
I wish you happy hunting and may you find the right vampire for you.